The Hager Design 10 range is the entry level compliant board, designed for functionality and simplicity. As with all models in the range, there is maximum cable space available, even when a Residual Current Circuit Breaker with Overcurrent protection (RCBO) is fitted.
It also has a top mounted terminal rail to make the wiring of the neutral and earth connections neat and simple, multiple fixing points, and a full metal DIN rail to ensure the devices sit square and securely. Additionally Design 10 also includes cable entry knockouts designed to accommodate 25mm x 40mm, 50mm x 50mm, 100mm x 50mm trunking which allows access to the board when surface mounting cables.
- Complies with BS EN 61439-3 Annex ZB
- Amendment 3 to BS 7671:2008
- Supplied with: Full metal din rail, 2 RCD's, Switch, Earth and Neutral terminals (High Integrity), Marking Labels, Busbar, Instructions.
- Dimensions: Length 290mm x Height 240mm x Depth 100mm (Inc cover)
- Model: Hager VML733H Metal LA Consumer Unit 6 Way Split Load 3+3 100A Switch 2*63A 30mA RCCB
- 6 Useable device ways.
- Multiple fixing points
- No restrictions under the DIN rail
- Cable entries positioned for easy access to devices
- Cable entry protectors to prevent damage to cable caused by sharp edges
- Rear cutouts optimised to give neater installation