Looking for advanced functionality for your radiators? Then don't look elsewhere than Rointe. The second generation of Kyros includes advanced functionality and functions while offering the same high quality you expect from Rointe.
Fuzzy Logic Energy ControlLow Consumption Technology allows the optimisation of the radiator’s power consumption, making it possible to reach a non-consumption coefficient of 62% of nominal power.
Optimised DesignThe Kyros radiator design, in both standard and short/mini versions, are different thanks to their front openings that maximise natural convection.
Pre-installed programmingKyros includes 4 different built in programs. By selecting just one, you can program your radiator according to your daily heating needs.
Visual MenusThese menus have been designed using identifiable icons for easy recognition, improving accessibility and facilitating access to all functions.
User ModeThis new function allows restricting the radiator’s temperature ranges, avoiding incorrect use that would increase consumption and thus increase your bill at the end of the month.
Infrared communicationEasily programmable 24 hours, 7 days a week via the AIR Control remote or infrared BASIC Control.
New Navigation Menu
The new control mode available via the access menu was designed by Rointe’s R&D Department to facilitate the use and programming of all the products of this range, allowing complete access to all functionalities via the easily identifiable icons. Access the advanced functionalities of your KYROS heating system via the new access menus using the smart icons.
- Screen Brightness - Modify the brightness of the product screen.
- Language - Change the communication language.
- Clear memory - Clear all stored programming.
- Date and Time - Establish or change the day and time.
- Effective Power Function - Shows the real power consumed by the product.
- Open Windows Function - Turns the Open Windows function on or off.
- Product Information - Shows the software version, launch date and nominal power of the product.
- Consumption Information - Shows the product state regarding power consumption.
- Manual/Automatic - Allows selecting between Manual or Automatic modes.
- Pilot wire - Turn the pilot wire control mode on or off.
- Start programming - Allows programming and accessing the 4 presets.
- User Mode - Allows limiting the working temperature of the products.
Equilibrium FunctionKYROS Radiators have the new Equilibrium energy saving mode, which forces to the radiator to work at 19ºC in Manual Mode to save energy and improve efficiency.
The new generation of KYROS products includes new preset programming options which allow, with just the touch of a button, the quick selection of the program that best fits the particular needs of every user, depending on their lifestyles. With this, Rointe facilitates the programming of their products, alleviating any need for custom programming.
4 programmes for 4 lifestylesRointe has carried out a study into the different usage rates of heating systems according to the user, choosing among the four most common timetables to prepare the presets programs according to your lifestyle. Easy to select and edit. Adaptable to every lifestyle. Accessible via the product menu or from the new basic remote control.
Common lifestyleThe heating works in Eco Mode in the morning, from the moment you leave home to go to work.
Split shiftPreset designed for workers who come home at lunch time and return to work in the afternoon.
Home lifestyleThe heating system keeps a stable temperature throughout the day. Ideal for the elderly and people who spend the majority of their time at home.
OfficeIdeal for businesses and offices where most activities are carried out in the morning.
- Resistance: Armoured Steel
- Design: Plain with front openings – Lateral closures on both sides
- Material: High purity Aluminium
- Heat Conductor: Thermal oil
- Control: Control panel with mechanical keyboard
- Product weight: from 7.7 Kg to 32.1 Kg
- Packaged weight: from 8.8 Kg to 33.2 Kg
- Finished: RAL 9010 White
- Nominal Power: 110 W per element, 100 W in short
- Effective Power: 38% = 41.8W per element
- Voltage: ~230 V
- Electricity: from 1.5 A to 7.0 A
- New User Mode
- Pre-Installed Programmes
- Access menus
- TFT (1,77”) Screen
- Non-Ide modes / Eco / Comfort
- Manual / Automatic Function
- Screen Brightness Control
- Effective and Nominal Power
- Open Windows Option
- 24/7 programmability (from the control panel and/or AIR Control remote)
Performance and Security
- Fuzzy Logic Energy Control
- Rointe ULP8 Microcontroller
- Infrared data transmission
- Temperature Stability: ±0.07°C
- Air Speed: 0.1m/s
- Element power: 110W ~100W
- Security Thermostat
- Average surface temperature during the steady period: 40°C
- Protection degree: IP21
- 2004/108/CE Electromagnetic Compatibility Certification
- 2006/95/CE Electronic Security Certification
- Installation Template
- Installation kit with screws and brackets