Tricel's 40 years of experience within the industry can be seen within the quality of their products. All items are manufactured using an in-house produced Sheet Moulding Compound (SMC) with custom moulding techniques. This particular box can be recess mounted within a wall cavity and conforms to British Standard requirements BS 8567.
These units are highly durable and resistant to both rusting and corrosion. Cable entry and meter tail positions are pre-drilled for easy access and all units are supplied with the infill cap. Cable entry is possible via a hockey stick (which is sold separately).
- Detailed View
- Suitable for a single phase domestic meter
- Cable entry and meter tail positions are pre-drilled and supplied with infill cap
- Cable entry position via a hockey stick (sold separately)
- Complies with BS 8567:2012 and ESI Standard 12-3
- Fire Retardant BS476, Part7, 1997, Class2
- Size: 595mm x 409mm x 210mm