Tricel's 40 years of experience within the industry can be seen within the quality of their products. All items are manufactured using an in-house produced Sheet Moulding Compound (SMC) with custom moulding techniques. This particular box can be surface mounted and is suitable for all meters including pre-pay and smart. It also adheres to British Standard requirements BS 8567.
These units are highly durable and resistant to both rusting and corrosion. Cable entry and meter tail positions are pre-drilled for easy access and all units are supplied with the infill cap. Cable entry is possible via a hockey stick (which is sold separately). The access door of the unit hinges to the right.
- Material Specification: Glass Reinforced Polyester Moulding (GRP)
- GRP Box complete with backboard and key to house domestic electricity meters.
- Durable and resistant against rusting and corrosion.
- Multiple cables knock out positions;
- Cable entry via hockey stick (sold separately).
- Complies with ESI standard 12-3
- Turn Key Lock (TKL)
- Fire Retardant BS476, Part7, 1997, Class 2.
- Size: (596mm x 410mm x 220mm)